Destinations....

Is the name of one of the newest My Little Shoebox lines and I got to play with it before CHA! Here is one of the fun projects I made using the travel papers and stickers.

I die-cut the car shape with the Cricut Boys will be Boys cartridge and then printed various games and activities on the less busy sides of the paper before laminating each car. Oh yeah, and added wheels to the front and back covers, as well as the name on the front of the book.


For one of the pages, I laminated some of the transportation stickers and glued magnets to the back of them. Underneath these magneted stickers are the names of each one, for a fun matching game.

Well ok, fun if you're 3!

There's a dry erase marker velcroed onto the back cover

and some fun, ball chains and eyelets to loop the whole thing together!

We did frequent car trips when our kids were little and I would have LOVED making these for them then, knowing how much fun they would have provided!

Thanks for stopping by to check out this MLS project!

Comments

  1. i go on car trips lots still, its not too late to make me one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts