What have I been doing out here at the cottage, all alone you ask?

Well, let me show you!!

This one was done for a challenge at Love is in the Details - to use something from nature as a mask, and using a Monday Mixer sketch challenge at Colorful Creations. The photo was one from a hike through Muir Woods Redwood forest in Northern CA.

This LO captures a bit of both things I've been able to do lately! Scrap and read to my hearts content!! Need to reduce that stack if I think I can buy any more books with a clear conscience!! The masking was done using a Bella Blvd chipboard letter set, with all the alphas punched out, of course. I did this layout for one of the summer online crop challenges at LiitD - to use at least 2 or more techniques on a layout - in this case, the misting, inking, sewing and splatting.

And another challenge at Colorful Creations. This one to do 2 do-it-yourself embellishments. In this case, the tissue paper flower (7 Gypsies), and the canvas clouds(Claudine Hellmuth Ranger Inc sticky back canvas and My Mind's Eye paper).



Thanks for stopping by to check up on me; I know you've been worried! The bears have been poking around but so far we haven't had to have a showdown!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts