It's time to say Farewell....

And that's never fun to do....

I've had a wonderful year as a member of the design team at My Little Shoebox and the decision not to re-apply did not come easily. I have loved working with, and getting to know the other designers and I'm so grateful to Helen Chu for providing me with an amazing opportunity!! The creating side of this past year has been so much fun, but the relationships that have been formed have been even more rewarding. But thanks to Facebook and the intranets, we know that will just continue!!

For my last month's assignment, I created these layouts, and a card using the Up in the Trees line. It goes without saying that there is so much cute-ifulness in this line that you could make an endless number of great projects!!

This red polka dot paper is just perfect for a layout of my daughter's 7th birthday, back in the Strawberry Shortcut Dolls era! I used the round die cut paper edges, some paper brads from Candi, and my faithful sewing machine for this happy memory!

Fresh baby kittens uses the fabulous wood grain paper with HEART grain!! How awesome is this!? For some flat design elements, I used the die cut flower shape and didn't roll them up! Love how versatile these lines and elements are!


The round die cut paper edge got used again for this layout! I cut out the inside circle in order to have the center match the outside perfectly! I also added some more heart stickers dangling from the tree, and sewed them on for unity. A multi-layered mat and a paper doily keep the focus on the photos.

And finally, a card using the heart stickers, some more paper brads, and a paper doily as well as banners from the die cut sheet, and the journal paper!
I want to wish the new design team, newbies and returning members alike, another fabulous year of creativity and fun with all the great designs that My Little Shoebox keeps bringing out!!

Comments

  1. Norine I am SO happy that I was able to spend time with you at both CHA shows this past year. You are such a kind and wise lady. I can't wait to see what your next crafty adventures will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love your designs, hope you are doing well.
    brat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts