Dear Little Dolly...

While I haven't been able to create as much the last several weeks as I'd like to, I've also fallen behind in showing you what I have made!

This layout was done for a recent challenge at Challenge Me Happy, to use the word "little" in the title, or some place of prominence on the page.
I scanned an old black and white photo of myself and my dolly, and reprinted it to use here.  The circles are a fun technique!  I die cut the white floral vines using a Memory Box die that I got from Lori at Love is in the Details.  Then I cut the variously sized circles with my Silhouette and layered the floral die cut and some patterned paper behind the circles, and sewed around the edge to give it some emphasis and extra stability. 

At the same time as I was going nuts with that gorgeous Memory Box die, I made these seasonal and best wishes cards with the same die cut.  



For this card, I just cut the bird and the die from the same paper and layered it together for a pretty embossed effect. 


 And finally a take on poinsettias for the last card. 

I gotta say, it's one versatile die!! 

Comments

  1. Wow, great layout, Norine! I love those circles with the vines-- thanks for sharing how you did them! Your cards and album are lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts