Paper Roses....

So here's a thing to show you...!  I made this WAY last year ago, and then it was requested for the magazine Create: For the Home and I never saw it again till it was returned to me just a bit ago. 
 There was some fierce paper rolling went on to create this.  But it was fun.  And a great way to pass the time whilst chatting on the phone with friends and family.  I didn't actually keep track of the number of roses rolled, but it was close to a lot-hundred!

 I used a large, vintage dictionary for the pages, and long boutonniere pins to affix them to the styrofoam wreath underneath.  


 I used a length of organza fabric to tie a simple knot and it hangs from this shabby painted hook.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts