Inspired Blueprints 110….

My apologies.  This is how behind I've gotten….that this Inspired Blueprints sketch went live already a few weeks back and I haven't even posted it here.  

I stayed fairly close to the sketch, except for making the grid off-sized slightly, and I tried really hard to keep this layout really clean and organic, to better compliment the photo.
 I love this photo from this summer of my daughter admiring her all-white gladiola spray from the Farmer's market.  Sassy girl asked the vendor if she could make up a bunch in all white, without any of the other colors and the girl was quite happy to do it for her!
I used a memory box die to cut the floral shape from (very convincing) faux woodgrain paper.  Pretty much all the elements on this layout came from the November Studio Calico, Cuppa kit.  

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Love what you did with this sketch. Soft colors with the pop of red is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts