MORE Cards….

I'm having a blast with cards lately!  I will get back to scrapping photos again, but for now, these little projects are helping me clean out some OLD product and restocking my card stash at the same time.  

In my scrap room move, I found a little container of these brightly colored alphabet brads and I purposely put them out where they would be constantly in the way, and would remind me to USE THEM ALREADY.  So I finally did.  
 The assorted letters left over to create this card were in colors that were just icky, so I got the bright idea to spray paint them silver.  Quite happy with that result!  
 Most all of the embellishments used on these cards are also very old product that I am using up or getting rid of.  Only the patterned papers are new 6x6 pads that are perfect for card making.    
WooHOO for using up long hoarded stash, right??

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts