where does the time go!?

It really IS only last week that my sister-in-law and I took these kidlings to the park to climb on the structure and swing on the swings.  
Truly!
And now they're building businesses and paying taxes and changing the oil on their cars themselves!!  How/when did this happen??
 I created this layout for last month's spring crop in Winkler, MB, hosted by Love is in the Details.
The chipboard title is one I created exclusively for LiitD, and manufactured by Lasered Edge.  

 The coloring of the large photo is actually a little wonky.  I spray painted half of the chipboard title with white spray paint and the other half with gold.  Couldn't decide which I like better and in the end loved the two tone!   And check out that aDORable Studio Calico roller stamp phrase I stamped on the label.  You are going to see that in heavy rotation, just watch!
 Many of the elements on this layout are from the March Studio Calico Office Hours/Coffee Break kits.

Comments

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the cloud background with those fun balloons. Love the title and how you wrote whoops too late!!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts