Stencil fun...

Still cleaning out the to-post box folks.  Hope you don't mind!

These cards came about as a result of learning about molding paste and how it can be altered with paint or ink.  As well as playing with InkaGold paste.

It's such a cool way to use your stencils and create a dynamic background that is more than just a piece of patterned paper!  I've used Memory Box, Heidi Swapp and Prima stencils.


As I've mentioned before, I keep a big dish on my table where all usable cutoffs, and bits and pieces get thrown rather than find their original home again.  So when I sit down to play with something like these dried molding paste papers, I can reach for that dish and pull out some of the most random items to come together in a much more creative way than my little brain could have designed!



These last two cards are still playing with stencils, but for them, I mooshed (fairly certain that's a word) colors of watercolor paint on wet watercolor paper, laid the stencil down on the wet paint and left it to dry.  


Kind of a cool effect, huh?


Love all the different ways there are to use stencils! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts