New House Love...

So apparently I took a sabbatical from blogging for the last 6 months!  The result of which is not any increased wisdom or knowledge, nor an altered world view from traveling and observing civilizations.  Isn't that what sabbaticals are traditionally for?  No, I'm just at a point where I now have a LOT of stuff to catch you up on!!  
Lets start today with this layout I created for Love is in the Details, about my daughter's purchase of her 1st home last year!  I used a lot of the Crate Paper - Wonder line - LOVE that line, all houses and birdies, and pretty papers and chipboard alphas!  

I printed the photos in small squares with my Canon Selphy, and sewed them onto my page.  I sewed through the naked chipboard alphabets as well - much more easily than you'd imagine!

I finished up with some fun little puffy triangle stickers and gold sequins, also from the Wonder line by Crate Paper.  

Thanks for checking back with me today!  And watch for more catch-up posted here shortly!

Comments

  1. Glad to have you back after 6 months. Greta looking collages that you created with different crate paper and chipboard. I will be using this idea in my own home and will be sharing it. Well done on the idea it really takes left overs and makes something unique out of them. Cannot wait to try it with my daughter.

    Mattie @ Buyer's Corner Realty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts