Daily Practice....

Back in February, I participated in a 30 day challenge to color something everyday, be it with markers, paintbrushes or whatever.  Some days that's easy enough to do, but other days, well you know how it can be.  Those were the days I would reach for something small and quickly done, like these Elizabeth Craft peel-off stickers.  
Just for the practice, I varied between using watercolor paint and brushes, and using Distress markers and a water brush.  Both are equally fun,  but sometimes you can get better color control with the markers.


Once I finished with coloring, I used some 6"x6" paper pads, enamel dots, a variety of frame dies, and sentiment stamps, and assembled these cards.
Thanks for stopping by today!  These cards were also posted on the blog at Love is in the Details.

Comments

Popular Posts