Sunflowers and Vacation Moments....

Hi everyone, I've got another couple of cards to share here, as well as a layout I made for Love is in the Details awhile back .

For these two cards, I used the Memory Box Bountiful Sunflower die, a die that cuts in 2 parts.  I cut them from watercolor paper painted them without taking much care.  Just slapped the color on and let the water do it's magic.  Then I layered them slightly askew from each other and assembled the cards using Elle's Studio and Kaisercraft die cuts, enamel dots, and some butterflies from my stash.



This layout of Mr B and me, on vacation on the Florida Keys many years ago, was made using a lot of Basic Grey South Pacific line.  I took the opportunity a tropical vacation provides, of piling on the tropical flowers and colors in the form of die cuts, washi tape and layers of gold and floral papers.




Thanks for stopping by today to see what's new.  Or in this case, old!  There's more yet, so check back again soon!

Comments

Popular Posts