A Cactus Racket...

Hi friends!  I'm sharing a couple of cards today over at the Jane's Doodles blog!  
This was such a fun set to work with!  You can make any combination of succulent garden that could possibly please you, and if you're anything like me, these plants will even survive a black thumb!  I colored the stamped images with water color pencils and used a bit of water to blend the pigment more smoothly.  For the card on the right, I created the background by laying down strips of washi tape and blending varying combinations of Faded Jeans, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks.  Then I fussy cut the stamped images and popped them up for some dimension.  The Simon Says Stamp Stitched rectangle dies came in handy for making the card fronts too.

Have a wonderful day!


Comments

Popular Posts