Day 10 of the #12daysofholidaygiftwrap....

Hey there!  We're getting close to "wrapping up" (see what I did there??) this gift bag and gift wrap series!  Only two more sleeps!  Are your creative energies flagging?  Do you own any washi tape??  Ok, good.  Here's another quick, easy and fun way to creatively wrap a gift!

We're not done with the brown paper yet though.  In case you were hoping. *winky/smile emoji.  



These little boxes are wrapped in parcel paper and then adorned with washi tape!  (What a perfect use for your stash of this must-have product!  It was fun to mix and match the colors and patterns and come up with combos of 5-6 washi tapes to wrap around each box!  

And then, remember these from last summer??  I love having sheets of layered embellishment clusters on hand for just such an occasion as this!  It was a simple matter of picking a few that coordinated with the various washi combinations and sticking them on!


 I forced myself to part with a few of the label stickers I've been hoarding.  It was just what the individual embellishment clusters needed for a base on top of the washi strips.  


Here are some examples and close up views.









I'll bet you too have a collection of washi tapes.  And possibly a couple more gifts to package?  Pull them out and put them to use and you'll gain a new appreciation for the pretty, paper tape!


Check back tomorrow for the last two installments of the #12daysofholidaygiftwrap!









Comments

  1. I'm a washi junkie/hoarder!! Great way to use it up and buy more:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous way to use washi, just looks wonderful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder, I just reordered a huge roll of kraft paper! We lost ours in a flood last year. Just wish I would have remembered for Christmas gift giving! I love your embellishments! Now I need to load up on Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts