Day 3 of the #12daysofholidaygiftwrap...

Hi, welcome back!

Today brings you another sample of what you can do with the lowly paper bag to elevate it to gift-giving status.  This project is also posted over at Love is in the Details.


Today I'm using a smaller sized, flat paper bag and stamping it all directions to Christmas.  First I stamped the label in the center, adding a Papertrey Ink sentiment to the space left for that.  Then I die cut a label from Post-It paper with the coordinating die, from Stampin' Up! and masked the stamped, heat embossed label so I could stamp the floral design all over.


I used a Kaisercraft floral stamped with an uneven, but almost nesting edge, just adjusting the rows as needed to fill it in with flowers.  All the supplies are shown below, but I used Versafine black ink and clear embossing powder because who's got time for stray specks of black embossing powder that you don't see until it's melted and permanent!?


I used a Lawn Fawn scalloped border die to create the fancy edge on top and a hole punch to create the row of holes so I could run some chiffon ribbon through the top, effectively closing the bag!  I added a ribbon rose to a kraft colored tag, and a hingey, dealy die-cut to finish up this sweet little gift bag.

All the supplies I used are shown below.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more gift bag inspiration!







Comments

Popular Posts